3rd International Conference for Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability
Rhe 3rd International Conference for Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability (Biorestec) will be held online from 17–19 May 2021 and will be available on demand.
The Biorestec 2021 will be an online, fully interactive community allowing you to connect with other attendees, speakers and poster presenters in one place.
Biorefinery Group will be participating with an oral and poster presentation, Tuesday 18th May 2021.
- High solid loading processing and modeling of enzymatic hydrolysis using agave biomass and hot compressed water as pretreatment
- Bioethanol production from macroalgal biomass using liquid hot water pretreatment
The programme will be curated by a committee of world class academic leaders in their respective fields with key topic areas including:
- Pretreatment and de-construction of lignocellulose and algal biomass/bioresources
- Bioresources (including waste) recovery and recycling, including microbial electrochemical systems
- Bioresources for biofuels (liquid and gaseous)
- Bioresources for biobased chemicals & products, including gas fermentation and in situ product recovery
- Thermochemical conversion of bioresources (lignocellulose and algae)
Biorefineries and white biotechnology
- Systems approach: Bioresource systems analysis, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon accounting, nutrient-energy-water (NEW) nexus
- Industrial applications and up-scaling of bioprocesses
- Bioresource policy & economics
- Biological waste treatment
For more information visit the following web pages: