Dr. Cristóbal Noé Aguilar González
Phone: (+52) 844 416 12 38
Laboratory of Microbial Bioprocesses
Dr. Cristóbal Noé Aguilar González is a Professor in the School of Chemistry at the Autonomous University of Coahuila since 1996. He is the leader of the bioprocess group in the Food Research Department and Dr. Aguilar is collaborator in the Biorefinery Group.
• Pharmacobiological Chemist, Autonomous University of Coahuila. Mexico, 1992.
• M.Sc. in Food Science and Technology at Autonomous University of Chihuahua, Mexico,1995.
• PhD in Biotechnology, Metropolitan Autonomous University, Mexico, 2000.
• Editor of AQM Acta Química Mexicana (www.actaquimicamexicana.uadec.mx).
• Member of the National System of Researchers (SNI- Conacyt), level III.
• President of the Mexican Society of Biotechnology and Bioengineering in the period 2014-2016 (www.smbb.com.mx/mesadirectiva.html).
• Director of the School of Chemistry at the Autonomous University of Coahuila since 2015.
Fields of interest
• Bioprocess and natural products.
• Production, recovery and revaluation of bioactive compounds and metabolites of industrial interest.
• Solid-state fermentation.