Bioethanol Journal- Invitation to submit a manuscript
Bioethanol Journal (http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/bioeth) is a peer-reviewed open-access journal launched by De Gruyter Open (http://www.degruyteropen.com/) (formerly Versita) with an editorial board made up of experts in this field. Bioethanol Journal is aimed to become a top-ranking journal that publishes articles offering information on significant developments in the fields of bioethanol production processes.
The first articles are now online.
- Technology selection for bioethanol production: supply chain perspective by the authors Mingyen Yu, Seyed Ali Hosseini, Athanasios Korokas
- Immobilization of Scheffersomyces stipitis cells with calcium alginate beads: A sustainable method for hemicellulosic ethanol production from sugarcane bagasse hydrolysate by the authors Thais S. S. Milessi, Anuj K. Chandel, Felipe A. F. Antunes, Silvio S. da Silva
- A Review of Life Cycle of Ethanol Produced from Biosyngas by the authors Roritosh Roy, Animesh Dutta
- Fermentation of stalk juices from different Nigerian sorghum cultivars to ethanol by the authors Muhammad Nasidi, Reginald Agu, Yusuf Deeni, Graeme Walker
We would like to invite you to submit your research article, for the upcoming special issue on Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third generation. Research articles should be submitted through our Online Manuscripts Submission System (http://www.editorialmanager.com/bioeth/).
For this special issue, the articles cover all fields of Bioethanol Production from First, Second and Third generation:
- Feedstocks for first, second and third generation
- Pretreatments for bioethanol production
- Enzymes production for use in bioethanol process
- Enzymatic hydrolysis process
- Microorganisms for bioethanol production
- Operational strategies of hydrolysis/fermentation for bioethanol production
- Consolidated bioprocessing for bioethanol production
- Downstream processing for bioethanol process
- Technical and economic analysis of bioethanol production
- Life cycle assessment of bioethanol
- Reviews, overviews and perspectives on the production of bioethanol are also welcome.
Bioethanol Journal does not currently require any publication charges for your submission, color charges, or article processing charges.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript: (http://www.degruyter.com/view/supplement/s22996788_Instructions_for_Authors.pdf)
Manuscript submission deadline for this special issue: November 20, 2014
For more information about this special issue, please visit the following webpage: http://degruyteropen.com/tibioeth/
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about of Bioethanol Journal.
Mette Hedegaard Thomsen, PhD
Héctor A. Ruiz, PhD
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15