Biotechnology to build a brighter future: Food, Health and Environmental Applications is a scientific workshop organized at Centre of Biological Engineering (CEB, University of Minho, Portugal) in the framework of FoSynBio and Lignozymes Projects that will be held on May 10th 2021 at 9 am (GMT+1). (Online free event. Registration is required).
Biorefinery Group will be participating with an oral presentation, Monday, 8:00h (Mexico City time)– May 10, 2021
Title: Biomass processing to improve the activity of the circular bioeconomy in terms of biorefinery concept
During the day there will be keynote lectures, key project lectures and flash presentations by outstanding speakers that will focus on the following fields:
– Probiotics, prebiotics & new foods
– The role of nutraceutics in the Microbiome
– Synthetic biology strategies to produce nutraceutics
– Metagenomic approaches to discover new enzymes
– Waste valorization and/or treatment
– Bio-based products and circular economy
For more information visit the following web pages:
This is an online free event but registration is required (register until May 7th).